Dr. Ginger Bratzel discusses how to be an advancing person in your dental practice.
In dentistry, most of the time we have good (or even great) patients. People who appreciate what we do, and let us perform our job…giving them the best dental care we can.
But sometimes, that positive doctor-patient relationship doesn’t exist with certain people. We struggle to make it work and regardless of our efforts, things don’t improve.
At some point, the best option for all is to release that patient from the practice and terminate the relationship.
In this video, we cover:
- The negative vacuum created in the practice from negative patients
- Pros and cons of releasing a patient
- How to terminate a patient
- The team’s role in the patient relationship
- What untapped potential you will discover when those negative forces are gone and what is around the corner for you and your practice
Watch the video above for the full details and learn how terminating negative dental patients will improve not only your practice, but also your life.
Are you a dentist who wants to get all the patients you need, maybe we should talk?
I invite you to contact me right now at Results@GingerBratzel.com to schedule a complimentary ‘get acquainted meeting’ over the phone with me to see what opportunities are available right now in your practice to make patient attraction and practice growth a priority.
If you want more patients, you need to send me that email!
I wish you nothing but success,