Please Watch The Video COMPLETELY For More About the Position and Instructions On How To Apply
Immediate opening for: Office and Personal Coordinator
Team member to be my right arm for woman entrepreneur/ working mom to assist me in my personal life and for my marketing business to professionals.
Our Office is located in near SW 119th and S. Western Ave (near Westmoore High School) in South OKC
What I Need From Our Next Team Member
Our clients are all over the world and I need a quick thinking, detail oriented, person with HIGH FOLLOW THROUGH to join our team to help me do everything I need to do for my business and my family.
If you love to make people happy, I’d love to hear from you.
–>We work in healthcare and my family is in the workplace so we are a strict NO smoking(or vaping)/ no second hand/ third hand smoke environment.
This position is for you if:
- You have experience in customer support and understand and pick up technology basics quickly.
- You LOVE being on the computer and have non-stop, reliable high-speed internet service (you feel withdrawal when you’re not connected!). If you are Mac user, that is a bonus!!!!
- You embrace technology with open arms and get excited about learning new systems and ways of doing things.
- You love to write and your grammar and writing skills are top notch!
- You can post video to Youtube and other video sites like “no buddy’s business.”
- You have conquered Facebook.
- You delight in going over the top to make people happy. You over-deliver.
- You consider yourself a problem solver that doesn’t get freaked out with things you don’t quite understand…instead you look at it as an opportunity to develop your skill-set even further.
- You are comfortable working in a fast paced and high intensity environment and you aren’t afraid to voice your opinion and collaborate with the team.
- You can watch a short training video and write a grammatically correct quick summary.
- You take relationships seriously and staying connected with people is a high priority for you in your life.
- Your friends and family use these words to describe you: honest to a fault, sweet, sincere, trustworthy, hard working, compassionate, and 10,000% reliable.
- You are detail oriented, love checklists (especially when you get to cross things off), and are organized.
- You can plan events to make sure everyone feels like a VIP.
- You are great with kids and animals and love being around them to assist me on all the things I need to do to keep my business and life running smoothly.
- You have a safe driving record and dependable transportation with insurance (we will be checking this!!!)
HERE’S the REALLY important stuff.
This position is NOT for you if:
- You are not available between Monday thru Friday during normal business hours. There is SOME flexibility in working hours but they are still are within the 8-6 range when I’m working so you can assist me.
- You love people but technology freaks you out or you love technology but you aren’t comfortable being in front of people.
- You are want a strictly desk type of job and don’t want to assist with the personal tasks I need help with also.
- You have personal drama in your life.
- You consider yourself more of a creative free spirit than an organized person.
- You are not willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
What’s In It For You
You will get front line experience working with marketing (off line and internet), video marketing, leadership training, event planning, business growth, and working with health professional offices in some of the fastest growing fields in the country.
- You’re required to own your own computer and have a reliable phone and a dependable car to get you around if needed.
- This will be a part time independent contractor position (15-20 hours/ week) on average. Starting salary $15/hour.
- You will be working along side me from my office, my home, our events, your home (sometimes), or wherever the day takes us with some running errands to help me clone myself so you must be organized to keep up.
The Next Step
If this position sounds like a great fit for you, please fill out the questionnaire ASAP and DON’T FORGET TO INCLUDE THE YOUTUBE LINK OF YOUR SHORT 2-3 MINUTE TELLING ME WHY YOU ARE RIGHT FOR THIS JOB.
After you have watched the video completely, read everything above and you are ready to apply, click the link below go to our online application questionnaire and follow the instructions.
Please note: Any application received without your required short video will not be considered.
We will not be responding to all applicants but if we feel you’re a good fit, we’ll contact you with next steps.
I look forward to hearing from you and possibly working with you soon!
Thank you so much!