by Dr. Ginger Bratzel
[Mail Marketing Is DEAD!?]
A Journey Into My Marketing Swipe Files
I’m sure you have heard tales.
- ‘Everything is going online’
- ‘You can only get new clients through social media’
- ‘Mail marketing is old news’
Well, I’m here to tell you that is pure 💩. (Yes, I just used a poop emoji…and I got your attention.)
Mail marketing is alive and well.
Here’s what true: Good marketing always works. And if you cut corners, are boring, don’t get their attention, or have nothing of value to offer…you will FAIL!
To get their attention right from the start, here are 4 ways:
- Use Non white envelope
- Considering Odd sized envelopes (if you have to use an envelope at all)
- Many Uses of Personalization Seen From The Outside
- Clear Call To Action of What You’re Offering (Remember: marketing is connecting a clear message of what they need. Not about how great you are)
Watch the video, I’m walking you through a successful piece from my personal swipe file on what they did right, and how you can use it as inspiration.
Would You Like to Dive Deeper Into Marketing for Your Business with an Exploratory Call with Me? Click here.
If you want to talk more about how to do this or strategies for your office, you want to start with the simple or you want to go with a big and you’re ready to do that and you want to get things cloned again, reach out to us and we’ll do an exploratory get acquainted call and see if it’s a good relationship for us to do it.