Please Watch The Video COMPLETELY For More About the Position and Instructions On How To Apply
Business and Personal Assistant Position
Team member to be my right arm for woman entrepreneur/ working mom for my marketing business to professionals.
Located in Oklahoma City area.
Our clients are all over the world and I need a quick-thinking, detail-oriented, person with HIGH FOLLOW THROUGH to join our team to help me do everything I need to do for my business and my family.
If you love to make people happy, I’d love to hear from you.
–>We work in healthcare and my family is in the workplace so we are a strict NO smoking(or vaping)/ no second hand/third-hand smoke environment.
This position is for you if:
- You have experience in customer support and understand and pick up technology basics quickly.
- Previous Experience as administrative/ business assistant.
- Proficient with project management, get autoresponders like Aweber or Infusionsoft,
- Know WordPress
- You LOVE being on the computer and have non-stop, reliable high-speed internet service. If you are Mac user, that is a bonus!!!!
- You embrace technology with open arms and get excited about learning new systems and ways of doing things.
- You love to write and your grammar and writing skills are top notch!
- You can post videos to Youtube and other video sites like “no buddy’s business.”
- You have conquered Facebook.
- You delight in going over the top to make people happy. You over-deliver.
- You consider yourself a problem solver that doesn’t get freaked out with things you don’t quite understand…instead you look at it as an opportunity to develop your skill-set even further.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced and high-intensity environment and you aren’t afraid to voice your opinion and collaborate with the team.
- You can watch a short training video and write a grammatically correct quick summary.
- You take relationships seriously and staying connected with people is a high priority for you in your life.
- Your friends and family use these words to describe you: honest to a fault, sweet, sincere, trustworthy, hard working, compassionate, and 10,000% reliable.
- You are detail oriented, love checklists (especially when you get to cross things off), and are organized.
- You can plan events to make sure everyone feels like a VIP.
HERE’S the REALLY important stuff.
This position is NOT for you if:
- You are not available on Fridays to help with workshops.
- You love people but technology freaks you out or you love technology but you aren’t comfortable being in front of people.
- You have personal drama in your life.
- You consider yourself more of a creative free spirit than an organized person.
- You are not willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
You will get front-line experience working with marketing (offline and internet), video marketing, leadership training, event planning, business growth, and working with health professional offices in some of the fastest-growing fields in the country.
- You’re required to own your own computer and have a reliable phone and a dependable car to get you around if needed.
- This will be a part-time independent contractor position (10-15+ hours/ week). Starting salary $15/hour.
- You will be working your home, alongside me from my office or my home, or at our live-in-person events.
If this position sounds like a great fit for you, please fill out the questionnaire ASAP.
After you have watched the video completely, read everything above and you are ready to apply, click the link below go to our online application questionnaire and follow the instructions.
Please note: Any application received without your required short video will not be considered. You have 12 hours after submitting your application to send your video and the instructions for doing that are included at the end of the online application process.
We will not be responding to all applicants but if we feel you’re a good fit, we’ll contact you with next steps.
I look forward to hearing from you and possibly working with you soon!
Thank you so much!