To see if you are a good fit to work with Dr. Bratzel, please read this before you consider working with her on any of her programs.
“How Did You Go From Dentist to Dental Marketer/Copywriter For Clients Around The Country?”
To answer this question, let me start by telling you what brought me to where I am today, working with dentists like you on exactly what to do to get more patients and grow your practice consistently.
My defining moment in my professional life was when I had been practicing for 7 years. I had been told, probably like you, ‘you have to pay your dues’ before you can expect to be successful and I was willing to do that. I expected to wake up on the morning of my 7th anniversary and see that the world would be different.
But it wasn’t.
I was doing payroll and it hit me like a ton of bricks. I was writing checks for my assistants (they are wonderful, don’t get me wrong), but they were making more money per hour than I was (THE DOCTOR) when I took into consideration the hours and overhead expenses I was struggling to make.
I decided at that moment no one was going to give me the magic bullet and I would need to find the answer myself. I emerged myself in patient attraction, practice growth, and the psychology of a successful business.
I read every book on marketing and practice management and found quickly, the best answers were outside the world of dentistry. I sought out experts in fast growing business and studied them.
I masterminded with some of the greats of marketing and soaked in every bit of knowledge they had and started developing formulas for growth.
I got a self-taught marketing and mindset PhD to go with my DDS!
I took what I learned and went to my laboratory (my own practice) and implemented. I was doing things like no one else was doing…and most importantly, I was getting results.
During this process, I had my big Aha Moment. The thing that I enjoyed MOST about my practice was actually growing and marketing.
Quickly, I had my long-term accountant calling me with questions. “Ginger, there’s a problem with your books.”
“What wrong?” I asked.
“I think some things are off. You had too much money come through. Could you have accidentally put an extra zero at the end?”
I told him what I had been doing and more important, what had been the outcome.
“Hey, Ginger. I have lots of dentists as clients. Can I send them over to you and you help them, too? They could really benefit from this.”
Colleagues from around the country were pulling me aside asking for help, wanting to know how I did this. And then I started getting calls from large dental practice managements companies asking me to come on board and develop marketing and coach for their client dentists to do what I was doing in my own practice.
I took my secret recipe and ideas; and applied it to offices across the globe.
I have since made a commitment to dedicate the rest of my professional life to helping other private practitioners get more targeted patients to grow their practices and reduce their stress through done-for-them marketing services, workshops, products, masterminds, and VIP private coaching days.
Since then, I’ve worked with dentists around the globe, spoken to groups of smart dentists, and have created the Business Building and Marketing For Dentists system.
Who Are Your Clients Exactly?
I work with dentists in private practice who are really good at what they do; however, who struggle with bringing the right patients into their offices and to help them accept more care on a consistent basis. They are riding a rollercoaster of highs and lows and they want to get off!
Their issues tend to be that they are so super focused on delivering excellent dental care and managing their practices that they don’t always have the time to be marketing. Marketing what they have to offer on a consistent basis nor do they have the systems in place to do this on autopilot. They want more “great” high quality patients but they don’t know where to find them always and how to bring them in.
What they need most right now is systems for them to identify the right patients to grow their practices, an irresistible free offer that patients can’t refuse that compels them to take action to contact the practice, and a follow up system to provide good information in an emotionally attractive way so prospective patients will see the doctor as the person to solve their dental problems.
AND MOST OF ALL…our clients need someone to do all this FOR them so they can concentrate more on treating their patients!
How Are You Different From “Practice Management” Consultants?
Although we will occasionally touch upon practice management issues, you have me as your dedicated dental marketing expert and coach. And I ONLY work with private practice dentists. In other words, I don’t consult with large corporations or franchise dental clinics. I refer those types of businesses to other coaches.
What that means to you, I am very focused on anything and everything that works for private practitioners. Because my focus is so narrow, what you get with me is straight from the hip talk, undiluted expertise on what works for independent dental professionals.
I’ve simply become an expert at this marketing information and that’s why my clients, groups and customers get great results. While I dish out the hard truth, that doesn’t mean that we can’t laugh and have fun. That’s important as well for a positive environment during practice growth. Everyone wants and deserves to be happier in their professional lives.
What Type Of Personality Do You Work Best With And What Is Expected Is Expected Of Me?
Mobile Marketing For Dentists, my workshops/live events, products and programs were created for dentists who are absolutely dead serious about attracting more the right type of patients and reducing the ‘dental drama’ in their practices. They were created for you to put systems in place quickly to start driving traffic to your door and filling your dental chairs with pre-educated, pre-qualified patients.
Being an active, no-excuses implementer myself, I know I work best with other go-getters who are ready to get going and just want to know exactly what steps to take to get more patients.
Consider what you’ll do with me to be an active process for results. You will be expected to take serious and consistent action! No excuses (or ‘reasons’ as some people like to call them to qualify why they are continuing to do things that keep them small) anymore, just a very different way of thinking and implementing with one ultimate goal: getting more niche specific patients and reducing your stress.
What Type Of Dentist Is This Program Not Going To Work For?
I have to be very honest here. This is NOT for everyone. I’m very selective in who I work with and I evaluate who I will consider to take on as a client, by choosing to turn away people who aren’t suited for my programs and won’t get the results for which they would have signed up for.
These programs and services are NOT for those who have internal drama within their offices and lives. It’s been my experience that people in this crisis mode do not have the time and energy to focus their attention on growing their practices when they are involved with raging internal programs. If we were to attract new patients to the office, they would immediately ‘smell’ the problems in the practice and would make a quick exit.
Also, these resources will not work for offices that aren’t committed to investing time and money into external direct response marketing on an ongoing basis. Direct response marketing is the engine the turns the whole machine and without it, it would be as effective as a car that ran out of gas on the side of the interstate in rush hour.
If you fall into either of these situations at this moment, that’s okay. We’ve all had times of frustration that derail our dreams. Do yourself a couple of favors:
- Go to www.GingerBratzel.com/welcome and sign up for the free weekly new patient training video and resources. Go through this with your team as you get things in place to take it to the next level. You will also get a free subscription to our free weekly email newsletter (ezine) of high content/high value material.
- Make it a point to read and watch the weekly ezine and implement everything I teach in these short articles and videos.
- Start looking for ways in your office where you can start implementing direct response marketing from what I teach in these weekly practice growth strategies so you will be to rock and roll when you are ready.
I also have to say another type of person I won’t work with (without exception) is whiners or chronic skeptics, as well as individuals who consistently make excuses for not getting their projects done or challenging every aspect of the program. If you are one of these people, I gently and respectfully ask that you not call or contact us and I hope you understand why. We’ll probably just not work well together and I wouldn’t want you to waste your time or money. Fair enough?
Life is too short.
Ginger, What Kinds Of Things Don’t You Do?
- Well, I’m NOT a print shop. If someone wants a bunch postcards made up or business cards, I’m not the person for them. Those are services meant for your corner copy place or office supply store. My expertise is coaching and building marketing campaigns and sequences, not in one step advertising. This technique proves more effective than one-step, hit in the dark, marketing.
- I’m NOT an advertising agency who creates brand imaging. My focus is about the patients and connecting with their wants, needs, and desires. I coach my doctors in the total process of patient attraction as well as their entire team’s role in proving dental care.
- I’m NOT a web designer. All too often, dentists believe that a web page is all they need. They visit a booth at a dental convention or get something in the mail to create a ‘pretty’ web site by someone that plugs your information into a template with a certain amount of personalization and – poof, there’s your website. They falsely believe that’s all they need. As part of our coaching, we work with our clients to make a comprehensive marketing plan that coordinates all aspects of their marketing (including their website), so their practice is consistently focused on the steps and techniques to attract patients.
- I’m NOT a social media manager. My team and I won’t manage your Facebook page and add posts about dental topics. We teach our dentists how to use Facebook, create their own content that appeals to their patients, and make it an experience for the patients – not a promotion for the office.
- I’m NOT a SEO expert. We do not buy keywords and back link pages with whatever ‘trick of the month that is here today and gone tomorrow’ someone is promoting. Our focus is about building patient attraction on a foundation of stability with proven strategies and techniques that work with your current marketing to take it to the next level regardless if it is in print, on TV/radio, social sites or online.
What Exactly Is New Patient Attraction Automation (TM)?
Attracting a consistent stream of the right kind of new clients begins with understanding what interests your ideal prospect on an emotional level, what their major struggles are, and what will make them choose your services. Here’s what the system gets you to do:
- Get ‘found’ where your target patient audience ‘hangs out’ and get their attention.
- Provide valuable information and offers to your target patient to start the communication process.
- Attract them to your services by connecting with them to overcome their struggles and frustrations about their dental condition.
- Use technology and systems to make it easy for them to get their requested information and communicate with your office…even on weekends and holidays.
- Build a relationship with your prospects on autopilot so when they are ready to choose a dentist, they already know-like-and-trust you. This is done in a respectful, warm way to help prospective patients feel comfortable with the process.
- Follow-up, follow-up, follow-up with them in a warm, caring way so they know you are there for all their dental needs…now and in the future.
The systems is in these 7 components:
- Identifying targeted, niche specific patients for your practice
- Developing an irresistible free offer for that niche that pulls them in
- Creating a market to message match that speaks their language, feel their frustrations, and relate to them
- Puts them into an automated systems to grab the leads that is personable and patient friendly
- Follow-up on auto pilot to pre-screen for your ideal client
- Plant the seed in prospects mind to build your know-like-trust factor so they will choose you
- Conversation verbal skills to bring them in
Does This Really Work?
Yes! The result of our work is an approach of marketing your services that, with time, dedication, and doing this on a consistent basis, works to attract all the niche specific patients your need to end the rollercoaster ride.
What Is Patient Attraction Automation Is Not?
New Patient Attraction Automation System is giving requested information to prospects that are interested in your services through their mobile phones.
It is NOT SPAM. Prospects, their mobile phones, and emails are not hit with unsolicited, unrequested information. Period. This is not only bad for business; it’s illegal. We don’t operate that way.
You want to be an invited guest in their lives, not an unwanted pest!
Prospects initiate the relationship and open channel of communication by responded multiple means of communication from the copy within your direct response-marketing piece. They might be responding to your newspaper ad, a direct response mail piece, a branding tool, or an advertisement they have seen displayed somewhere.
What Is The Investment To Work With You?
There are different level plans to make it financially comfortable you to grow your practice and get more new patients.
Dr. Ginger, Based On Everything I’ve Read and Heard About You, I know You’re The One I Want To Work With. What Are My Options For Getting Started With You?
Congratulations on making a decision for success! I’m happy to work with you to achieve your business goals…
To get started with attracting and keeping more target-niche-specific patients, make more money and reduce the stress in your practice, here are the different programs and products I’ve created for you:
1. The Gold Patient Attraction Coaching and Mastermind Group
This is a personal access to me on a regular basis to work on YOUR office to grow it by attracting more of your ideal patients. We work on customizing your systems, identifying your big opportunities, and have built-in accountability with your team to make sure your ideals happen to create your results!
Gold members also get access to attend 4 high-level coaching mastermind meetings per year with me where we work on your practice. You build a master plan for your practice for the next 90 days to get your where you want to be…faster and easier than doing this all alone. Hey, who wants to re-create the wheel when you have the opportunity to take shortcuts!
This is exclusive and personal high level marketing coaching with me to implement marketing and practice growth strategies through our Marketing and Mindset Private Mastermind. It is a yearlong program to radically skyrocket your income. This program creates the most results BY FAR, as you have me for the entire year to work directly with YOUR business.
Applications are available upon request for this exclusive group from Results@GingerBratzel.com and due to the nature of this type of coaching, is only available to a limited number of doctors. In addition to the coaching, Mastermind members also get access to my unique mobile marketing system as part of their membership.
Plans start at levels less than the cost of a new crown, implant, or denture per month. If you add just one more new patient a month, it more than covers the investment of the program!
2. What is the S.M.I.L.E. Blueprint System™?
The S.M.I.L.E. Blueprint System:
Systematize the process for automation
Measure results and evaluate the next steps
Identify who to pull in and where they hang out
Leverage the process to create momentum and not reinvent the wheel each time
Execute your marketing plan
It is a complete marketing and patient attraction training self-study system and tool kit, a compilation of absolutely everything I’ve learned and can now share with my patients to help them attract all the patients they need by maximizing their marketing and Patient Attraction efforts to the highest level.
The Blueprint is a bundle of 7 informational and practical application packed DVDs of me teaching these principles to real dentists like you in an intense private workshop setting, a 96+ page manual of material/examples to help get you through “The-How-To-Do-This”, assignments customized for you and your practice, to build your Patient Attraction and Dental Marketing System. To order the S.M.I.L.E.Blueprint just click here.
3. Limited Live Events and Workshops
This is an opportunity to work with you in your practice in a live setting to discover what untapped potential exists, identify the gap between where you are and where you want to be, and help you build systems to get there.
OK, I know Which Service Is Right For Me. How Do We Get Started?
Great! Did you know that one of the most prominent characteristics of successful people is that they take action??? They take educated risks, are decisive, take action, and more forward faster in their careers as a direct results of this. Successful people trust their gut instinct. So saying that, since this feels right for you, then go for it.
Here’s what you do: just click on the products or programs link above or if you have a question, email my support team at Results@GingerBratzel.com and we’ll be more than happy to answer any questions you have and get you registered.
I’m Not Sure I’m Ready To Get Started At This Time, How Can I Sample Your Work At Low Cost To See If It’s The Right Solutions For Me?
A way to sample our marketing services is to subscribe to the weekly email newsletter. “Dental Marketing Ezine” provides you with proven tips, insight, the latest tools, and powerful techniques from our marketing systems. It is a must for anyone who wants to attract high quality patients on a consistent basis. Subscribe here www.GingerBratzel.com/welcome.